If you would like a video of graduation, please see Mrs. Rogers in the media center. Videos are $10 and must be pre-paid before May 24th. The video will be available for pick up June 24-27th. See Ms. Tonya Laiz in the front office when picking up.
Senior Poster Guidelines
Recognize your Senior with a Senior Poster. Be creative and honor your student's senior year, school years or their life by making a poster of your favorite pictures, etc. Posters must follow the guidelines, be school appropriate and be approved by school administration. Surprise your senior with their poster - don't let them see it until it is on display in the front hall!
1. Only 1 Poster per Senior may be submitted.
2. Must be submitted by a parent/guardian.
3. Only regular size poster board may be used.
4. Submit to Mrs. Carman's office the week of April 29 – May 3.
5. Posters will be displayed May 6 - 24.
6. Posters must be picked up by May 24th. SCHS will not be responsible for any poster not picked up by the last day of school.
7. Please don’t bring poster to school and display yourself. ALL posters must be turned in to Mrs. Carman.
College/Scholarship Search Engine
There is a new Scholarship Search Engine - www.universities.com
SAT Administration Dates
Date: Deadline to Register:
October 6th (SCHS) September 7th
November 3rd October 4th
December 1st November 1st
January 26th (SCHS) December 28th
March 9th February 8th
May 4th (SCHS) April 5th
June 1st May 2nd
Register online at sat.org/register. An uploaded photo that matches your ID is required. Students must bring both their photo ID and admission ticket with them on the test date. No one will be admitted without them.
ACT Administration Dates
Date: Registration Deadline:
October 27th (SCHS) September 21st
December 8th (SCHS) November 2nd
February 9th (SCHS) January 11th
April 13th March 8th
June 8th May 3rd
Register online at www.actstudent.org. An uploaded photo that matches your ID is required. Students must bring both their photo ID and admission ticket with them on the test date. No one will be admitted without them.